• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Jure Rugani, Mister International Slovenia 2013

The Stunning Angels proudly present Jure Rugani in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him..


Describe yourself! What do you think about yourself? and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
I am, who i am and who i am is what i think, what i say and what i do. I try to think positive, i try to say nice things and tell the truth and i try to do my best at what i do. I am currently finishing my studies and working as a model. I also do all kinds of sports like surfing, basketball, running and fitness. I think how people perceive you depends on their state of mind and how they want to perceive you, so i think everyone perceives me in a different way.

Socrates said, “Know Thyself”, That is still good advise today. Tell us what you consider to be your best characteristic and your worst charasteristic.
My best characteristic is that I smile a lot and my worst that I tend to over think some situations.

Tell me one thing about you that you find the sexiest!
I dont find myself sexy, i think girls are sexy =)

What achievements are you most proud of in your life?
Winning the mister Slovenia title, my scholar achivements – graduation, average mark, participating at Ljubljana fashion week 2013;

Tell me something “unique” about your hometown!
My hometown is big and small at the same time, it can not compare with the biggest capitals but it has all you need in a distance of 15min walking, even some hills where you completely forget that you are in a city, because there is forest all around you.



If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
The worlds richest man – because I would convince him to build a wave pool in Slovenia, where people could surf (there are no waves in Slovenia)
Alana Blanchard – Because she lives in Hawaii and she is really hot
Jamie oliver – because i heard he is a good cook =)

It’s the last evening of your life, and you are given a choice to spend a night with one of these hollywood diva, Natalie Portman, Leighton Meester, Paris Hilton, and Bradley Cooper.Which one is your choice?
None, I would rather spend it with my friends and family or alone. Otherwise i would choose Natalie.



Talking about Mister International pageant, what did you know about it?
I knew that Slovenia had some great results in the last years and I want to continue this and take it to the next level by winning the title.

Why do you want to win the title of Mister International 2013?
First of all it is a very flattery title that would mean a lot to me. I also want to show the world that there are beatiful people in Slovenia, i want to promote my country and i think the title gives you countless opportunities , which i would be very grateful of and also try to use them to help others as much as i can.
 

How did you prepare yourself for this contest?
I spent a lot of time running and in the gym=) I also tried to eat healthy and just be in the right state of mind – fully motivated to win the title.

What advice, if any, did you get from your predecessor?
He told me to do my best and to learn a little about the country that i am visiting, which i intend to do.

Mister International 2013 will be held in Indonesia on November. What did you know about Indonesia so far? and What would you like to see in Indonesia?
I know that there are great waves for surfing there, that its in the middle of the ocean and there are many islands. I know that the capital is Jakarta and that its a very big city.  I would like to see as many things as possible and learn more about this beautiful country. I would especially like to visit Bali or some other island with good surf.



Have you ever posed nude or almost nude for a photo? And what if you were offered a million dollars to do so?
No. If i were offered a million dollars to do so, i would defintely consider it, depends on the type of photography.

And finally, do you have any memorable or funny experience to share with us?
Cant think of any, really, you must wait for november , I think there will be lots to choose from then. =)

Interview
Zeph End & Jure Rugani

Special Thanks
Erik Ferfolja, National Director

Jure's Favorites
What is your favorite food? Gnocchi
What is your favorite movie? Endless summer
What is your favorite animal? Dog
What are your two favorite colors? Red and blue
Name your favorite book! Million little pieces
Name your favorite magazine! -
What is your favorite song or music video? Črne oči
Who is your favorite celebrity? Will Smith
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? any
Who is your favorite quote? "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out"


Photos by Ana Gregorič
Styling by Maja Lazar
Make up: Alja Hanuna for MUD
Hair: Dubravka Guć for DUBE
Organization: www.mistermodelmanagement.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...