• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Albern Sultan Mister International Indonesia 2013

The Stunning angels proudly present Albern Sultan in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him..



Describe yourself! What do you think about yourself? and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
Well, people perceive me as a calm person on the first impression, but when they really acquainted me, they will know I’m a fun and lively person.

Socrates said, “Know Thyself”, That is still good advise today. Tell us what you consider to be your best characteristic and your worst charasteristic.
Humble is my best characteristic. But sometimes being too humble can be double-edged sword; it may cause others to think you have low self esteem.

Tell me one thing about you that you find the sexiest!
The way I smileJ

What achievements are you most proud of in your life?
When I was chosen as the winner of L-Men of the Year 2013, I was so proud and happy that I’ve made my parents really proud of me.

Tell me something “unique” about your hometown!
My hometown, North Sumatera, has a really amazing place, called Taman Simalem Resort. It has a very beautiful panorama, with cool & fresh air, and a really breathtaking view to Lake Toba -one of the deepest volcanic lakes in the world. Two words about my hometown: spicy food


If you could have a luncheon with any people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which people would you choose and why?
First, I would choose Thomas Alfa Edison, his passion and motivation to invent new things which is giving a good effect for human life really interesting. Second, I want have a luncheon with Soekarno, the first president of my country, Indonesia. I want to know about his constancy and leadership.


It’s the last evening of your life, and you are given a choice to spend a night with one of these hollywood diva, Natalie Portman, Leighton Meester, Paris Hilton, and Bradley Cooper.Which one is your choice?
I would not choose any of them, I prefer to spend my last moments people I love, FAMILY. But if I had to choose, I will choose Natalie Portman because she’s smart and very beautiful.

Talking about Mister International pageant, what did you know about it?
Mister International is international male pageant, with healthy lifestyle campaign. I think it will be such a good opportunity to show healthy lifestyle from every contestant’s country to the world.

Why do you want to win the title of Mister International 2013?
Mister International is world class pageant, that’s why it is my chance to inspire people all over the world about the importance of healthy lifestyle.


How did you prepare yourself for this contest?
Of course, I've been preparing everything, both mental and physical, especially, since I’ll compete with contestants from all over the world. I also learn a lot about Indonesian’s culture that I want to share to other contestants.

What advice, if any, did you get from your predecessor?

Mister International 2013 will be held in Indonesia on November. Do you feel being a host country gives you certain advantages in this pageant? why or why not?
Of course, since it’s going to be held in Indonesia, I have a burden to win the pageant. Since I’ll get countless support from other Indonesians, Yes, I believe I can give my best shoot for this opportunity.

Have you ever posed nude or almost nude for a photo? And what if you were offered a million dollars to do so?
Not yet, but if there’s offering to do it, I don’t consider the fee but the purpose why I should pose like that.

And finally, do you have any memorable or funny experience to share with us?
Yes! My best childhood moment when I was still in primary school. I got the 1st rank in class. My parents were really proud of me.

Albern's Favorites
What is your favorite food? Grilled Chicken
What is your favorite movie? Mission Impossible
What is your favorite animal? Dog
What are your two favorite colors? Black & White
Name your favorite book! The Secret
Name your favorite magazine! Men’s Health
What is your favorite song or music video? Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child
Who is your favorite celebrity? Tom Cruise
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Chocolate
Who is your favorite quote? Nothing is Impossible, the word itself says I’M POSSIBLE



Interview
Zeph End and Albern Sultan

Special Thanks
Steffira Kusuma Devie, PR Nutrifood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...