• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Hukupa Thulu-o, Mister International India 2013

The Stunning Angels proudly present Hukupa Thulu-o in and exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself! What do you think about yourself? and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
I am a gentle guy with a strong physic, I am very confident about myself and I won the title Mister International India because of my confidence.

Socrates said, “Know Thyself”, That is still good advise today. Tell us what you consider to be your best characteristic and your worst charasteristic.
My best characteristic is to be able to thrive under pressure and to stay positive always. My worst characteristic could be, I spent too much time focusing on details and miss the bigger picture.

Tell me one thing about you that you find the sexiest!
I am a cool guy and I don’t panic easily.

What achievements are you most proud of in your life?
The proudest moment of my life is in one incident when I could muster enough courage to help and save my best friend and his family from a disaster, and I think that is my greatest achievement of which I am really proud of today.

Tell me something “unique” about your hometown!
I am from the most beautiful hill station in India called Nagaland, The Land of Festivals. The richness of my culture and tradition and the unique physical appearance of my people comparing to that of the people from the mainland India is the most “unique” about my hometown.

If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
1.    Mahatma Gandhi – The crusader of Non Violence
2.    Abraham Lincoln – Abolition of Slavery
3.    Mother Theresa – Upliftment of the Downtrodden

It’s the last evening of your life, and you are given a choice to spend a night with one of these hollywood diva, Natalie Portman, Leighton Meester, Paris Hilton, and Bradley Cooper.Which one is your choice?
Bradley Cooper

Talking about Mister International pageant, what did you know about it?
The founder of the Mister International pageant is Mr. Alan Sim from Singapore who pioneered this show in the year 2006 with the motto “Distinctively Handsome”. The winner of this show becomes the Global Ambassador for AIDS   awareness campaign for a period of one year. During 2012 Bangkok pageant 38 countries sent their national representative to compete for the coveted Title.

Why do you want to win the title of Mister International 2013?
This is the most covetous title in the world a man could ever dream of winning.

How did you prepare yourself for this contest?
I am ready both physically and mentally.


What advice, if any, did you get from your predecessor?
None , yet to get.

Mister International 2013 will be held in Indonesia on November. What did you know about Indonesia so far? and What would you like to see in Indonesia?
Indonesia must be the most happening place on earth right now. Miss World show  just concluded recently and now the upcoming Mister International 2013 is to be held at Indonesia. I just can’t wait to see Indonesia and to meet the people out there.  

Have you ever posed nude or almost nude for a photo? And what if you were offered a million dollars to do so?
Yes, of course, I was in my birthday suit when I was born.

And finally, do you have any memorable or funny experience to share with us?
I am sure it’s going to happen at Jakarta soon.


Hukupa's Favorites
What is your favorite food? Chicken roast and golden prawn.
What is your favorite movie? The Lady and the Uddan
What is your favorite animal? Dog
What are your two favorite colors? Black, grey and white
Name your favorite book! None
Name your favorite magazine! Men’s Health
What is your favorite song or music video? Hero (Enrique Iglesias)
Who is your favorite celebrity? John Abraham
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Vanilla 
Who is your favorite quote? God Helps Those Who Help Themselves.

Interview

Zeph End & Hukupa Thulu-o

Photos
Hukupa Thulu-o, L-Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...