• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Antonín Beránek, Mister International Czech Republic 2013

The Stunning angels proudly present Antonín Beránek in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him..




Describe yourself! What do you think about yourself? and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
I think I am friendly,kind, modest and I have always in a good mood. I don't know how people percieve me, but I hope they see me in the same way as I do.

Socrates said, “Know Thyself”, That is still good advise today. Tell us what you consider to be your best characteristic and your worst charasteristic.
I would say that my best characteristic is smart and the worst is tardiness.


Tell me one thing about you that you find the sexiest!
Definitely my eyes, cause I have very interesting brown stain on my right eye.

What achievements are you most proud of in your life?
I am proud of my victory in Man of the year (Muz Roku), also I am proud that I won International football tournament in Italy, when I was 15, but I am most proud of my well behavior . (thanks Mum)


Tell me something “unique” about your hometown!
My hometown is Brno. It's second largest city in Czech republic, but once a year here are the biggest fireworks festival in Europe. It's called Ignis Brunensis.

If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Julius Ceasar – cause I am interest in Roman History and he is the biggest celebrity of these period.
T.G. Masaryk - (1850-1937) The most important personality in all Czech history.
David Beckham – It's my idol from childhood.


It’s the last evening of your life, and you are given a choice to spend a night with one of these hollywood diva, Natalie Portman, Leighton Meester, Paris Hilton, and Bradley Cooper.Which one is your choice?
I won't choose any of them, I would have to spend my last evening of my life with my family and people which I love. If I have to choose my diva for last evening it would be Megan Fox. (LOL)

Talking about Mister International pageant, what did you know about it?
I didn't know nearly anything. Only that the winner of Czech Republic is going to jakarta.


Why do you want to win the title of Mister International 2013?
I hate losing in anything what I do.

How did you prepare yourself for this contest?
I tried to find information about Indonesia. I am improving my English to be perfect. I am hardworking on my body in gym.

What advice, if any, did you get from your predecessor?
       „ be yourself “ 


Mister International 2013 will be held in Indonesia on November. What did you know about Indonesia so far? and What would you like to see in Indonesia?
Now I know only basic information about Indonesia, but I looking forward to discover something new and I am sure I will be like in paradise.

Have you ever posed nude or almost nude for a photo? And what if you were offered a million dollars to do so?
No, it's against my opinion.
And finally, do you have any memorable or funny experience to share with us?


once I ran for the bus and there were two beautiful girls, and I fell to the ground, because I tripped. They are laugh at me. Conclusion of the story is that one of them became the my girlfriend for two years. :)


Antonín Beránek's Favorites
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Steaks with vegetables
What is your favorite movie? Forest Gump, Gladiator
What is your favorite animal? Cats and Penguins
What are your two favorite colors? Blue and black
Name your favorite book! Goal! The dream begins
Name your favorite magazine! Maxim
What is your favorite song or music video? R.Kelly – I believe I can fly
Who is your favorite celebrity? David Beckham
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Cookies
Who is your favorite quote? My momma always said, „life was like a box of chocolates, You never know what you are gonna get. F. Gump :)


Interview
Zeph End and Antonín Beránek

Special Thanks
David Novotny, National Director
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...