• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview With Sebastien Ulens, Manhunt International Belgium 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Sebastien Ulens in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in just one word, and explain why!
It’s difficult to describe myself in just one word because hopefully are we a bit more than a word, but I would say “special”. Special because I believe that everybody is different and so am I. I do the things I want to do the way I decide, I’m living my life and my choices the way I think is the best for me and for my happiness and I believe it makes me special as no one will take the same way as I do. Special because I am what I am.

When have you been very proud of yourself in your life?
I don’t need to feel I’m proud of myself, I just feel proud when I see the people I love being proud of me. But I guess I felt happy when I won the tennis competition of my country when I was young and also when I signed with my model agency. Both were things I wanted to achieve.

Photo by Johan Vos
If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as, David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
For one second I was thinking it would be nice to be a prince, but by knowing myself, I know I’d become crazy because I need to feel free and a prince has definitely too much pressure on his shoulder. So with another personality Prince William but with my personality I’d say David Beckham. He’s good looking, talented, peoples like him a lot, has a nice family and has certainly no financial problems and God knows we need money by the time. The only problem with him is that I don’t especially like football. I like to watch but I’m totally unable to play. I’m a tennis player duh!
Sir Elton John is probably the person in the list I like the most because I’m a huge fan of music and he is so talented and gave us so many beautiful songs but I don’t believe his life is that easy.

If you had fifteen minutes a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
Thanks God I have 15 minutes to do anything I want every single day! I’d go crazy if not. A movie title would fit the answer: Eat, Pray, Love.
Eat: because I love to eat good and healthy meals.
Pray: not exactly the way the majority of people does because I need to focus on myself a little bit every day, to know where I am and where I want to go
Love: I don’t think I need to explain…

Photo by Kasia Skrzypek & Shahbana Khan
What is the one feature you would change about yourself and why?
Maybe the fact I’m sometimes too undisciplined. I mean when I’m doing something, I easily start thinking about something else letting the first thing just unfinished… I’m an artistic and creative person and sometimes my ideas -coming and coming in my head- make the discipline needed to achieve it melt away.

What do you want to gain by participating in beauty pageants?
Self-confidence and life experience.

Till what extent can you go to win Manhunt International 2012?
I just want to give the best of myself, if I have to win then I will just as I am the day of the finale. The extent I’d go could be to sport more but it’s also necessary for my job as a model so it’s not only for Manhunt.

Photo by Sergio Prodi
If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
I’ll continue to work as a model for now and then I’ll do all the things I need to do (and that I know) to achieve my secret goal ;)

Finally, what's your special message to your fans & reader of "The Stunning Angels" blog?
For all the people who are supporting me I’d say a big “Thank You”… I think it’s a ‘word’ we are not using enough nowadays. And for everybody else I want to say: live your life the way you want to as long as you’re respectful with yourself and with others. Don’t ever listen to someone who’s trying to discourage you for what you want to do because some of them do that. Dare what you feel, what you want. And if you want to go somewhere, pay attention and believe in yourself.


Photo by Luc Grobben
Sebastien's Favorites
My favorite quote : “Life isn’t worth to be lived without Love”
My favorite cuisine : French Cuisine in the winter and a fresh Thai salad in the summer, I love lemongrass and coriander
My favorite artist : Serge Gainsbourg as male, Mariah Carey as female
My favorite color : The color of the red wine when there’s some light rays on it
My favorite movie : La Belle Histoire from Claude Lelouch
My favorite song : I don’t really have a favorite song, it depends on my mood


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd & Chilton Sampono

Special Thanks
Sebastien Ulens, Mister Belgium Personality 2012
Karin Nuyts, National director of Belgium
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...