• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview With Michał Danilewicz, Manhunt International Poland 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Michal Danielewicz in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in just one word, and explain why!
It's hard to judge myself but I think that would be the word "fire" because I am a very energetic person and I don't like to be stuck in one place. I try to pass my positive energy to other people, I help the disabled and think positively.

When have you been very proud of yourself in your life?
When I was awarded the title of Manhunt Poland 2012. This made me realize that it's worth to wait for one's 5 minutes and now I will try to take advantage of the opportunities and possibilities I've been given.
Photo by Łukasz Kuczyński
If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
I'd like to be born as David Beckham because I'd have the opportunity - through sport, which I also practise (as an amateur), and as a model - to achieve my ambitions, inspire other people and provide them with good examples.

If you had fifteen minutes a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
I have so many ideas and plans that one quarter wouldn't be enough. That's why I'm currently trying to spend my time in the best possible ways.

What is the one feature you would change about yourself and why?
Even if I have defects, I'm true to myself and I hope that these faults are acceptable to other people. I believe that I don't have to change anything in myself at this moment. I'm not afraid of criticism, though. I know I must be prepared for it as a contestant in Manhunt International.
Photo by Łukasz Kuczyński
What do you want to gain by participating in beauty pageants?
I did not ever plan to take part in male beauty pageant. I wanted to be a model, but Mr. Jarosław (Jarek) Załegowski, who searches for Polish representatives to Manhunt International, found me among other models and encouraged me to become a contestant in Manhunt Poland 2012. Soon after I was awarded the title. It gave me opportunity to expand my career, some of my plans and dreams came into life. I try to make my best. For present day, my goal is to become first Polish representative to achieve success in Manhunt International contest.

Till what extent can you go to win Manhunt International 2012?
Well, I started preparations in January, all this time I tried to get the best of me, and I think that is the key to winning - hard work, not taking any shortcuts.
Photo by Łukasz Kuczyński
If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
I will say this not humbly, that even getting into semi finals would be a great achievement for me. Yet, no person from Poland ever advanced semi-finals.  Besides, achieving Manhunt Poland title, already gave me many chances, for example I've been spotted by companies in my country, given contracts, I also participated in many cultural events in my region. Will I be able to do more? Am I suitable for this? I think, now its in judges hands to answer that question.

Finally, what's your special message to your fans & reader of "The Stunning Angels" blog?
What I would want to say to readers of The Stunning Angels, is that Poland is a very interesting, warm open for visitors place. I encourage to get some interest in the culture of Poland or even, pay a visit here - mountains, sea, beautiful lakes and natural wildlife, You will find it all here. I want to thank You for chance to tell little more about myself, best greetings from Poland :) Michal Danielewicz
Photo by Łukasz Kuczyński
Michal’s Favorites
My favorite quote is ‘Those who rest on its laurels are already dead’ - Antoine De Saint - Exupery
My favorite cuisine is cuisine polish
My favorite artist is James Cameron
My favorite color is White
My favorite movie is Godfather
My favorite song is Till the sky fall down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
Michał Danilewicz, Mr. Manhunt International Poland 2012
Jarek Załęgowski, National Director of Poland
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...