• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Peter Jonsson, Manhunt International Sweden 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Peter Jonsson in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in just one word, and explain why!
Kind! I always care about others first, and put myself second.

When have you been very proud of yourself in your life?
When I was accepted at Uppsala University to study to become an engineer and when I got my masseur degree. 

If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
Sir Elton John! I’ve always loved his music and still do. It would be nice to be a musician.
Photo by Ola Gäverth
If you had fifteen minutes a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
Gardening, eat a lot of cookies and workout.

What is the one feature you would change about yourself and why?
I often feel a bit sad and down in the fall and the weather is always the same in Sweden at this time of year; dark, rainy and it gets colder each day. It would be nice to have the same positive energy during the whole year, regardless the weather.
Photo by Erik Lundback
What do you want to gain by participating in Manhunt International?
Experience, experience and more experience! I’m not used to do this kind of stuff because I’m just a stressed student at the moment. I’ll do my best to try to really understand what’s happening around me during the days in Bangkok.

Till what extent can you go to win Manhunt International 2012?
I'm not the type of person who easily gets embarrassed and am very outgoing and is hoping that this feature will do the trick.
Photo by Ola Gäverth
If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
I’m writing my master thesis in engineering right now so I’m planning to get a technical master grade and a bachelor grade in economics next year.

Finally, what's your special message to your fans & reader of "The Stunning Angels" blog?
Really hope to see you all in Bangkok very soon, looking forward to get more experiences from this and grow as a person so please help me get the most out of it. :)
Photo by Fredrik Krigh
Peter's Favorites
My favorite quote is “Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever” and “You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints?”
My favorite cuisine is Medium-rare meat with a nice sauce or maybe a simple pad thai.
My favorite artist is Robbie Williams.
My favorite color is Dark blue.
My favorite movie is Lucky Number Slevin.
My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
Peter Jonsson, Sveriges Man 2011
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...