• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with June Macasaet, Manhunt International Philippines 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents June Macasaet in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in just one word, and explain why!
In one word, I can describe myself as a Simple person with a big heart, who knows how to respect people as I respect myself. For me simplicity is the best way to become happy. Be satisfied to what you have, and you will not ask for more.  Aim high, dream big but be simple at all time.

When have you been very proud of yourself in your life?
There are lot of times in my life I have been very proud, so many to mention.  Basically, when I worked hard for something, invest lot of things to achieve my goal, prepared hard, the moment I hit my target... Wow, a rewarding experience indeed.

Photo by Aski - High Street Models Mgt
If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
Well, these three British personalities have their own character. I think I can become better in person of David Beckham. Same as him, I always want to stay fit and in good shape. Aside from being sports ambassador and celebrity in UK, we have something in common, fashion and modeling world. As a family man, husband and father, David Beckham is a good example of career man of today.

If you had fifteen minutes a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
If I had fifteen minutes a day, I would like to spend it to my family and love ones. They are my life and inspirations.

Photo by Aski - High Street Models Mgt
What is the one feature you would change about yourself and why?
Physically, nothing to change on myself. I am happy what I am. Thanks to mom and dad to the good genes they have given to me.  I think to change to become better person day by day is a big challenge.

What do you want to gain by participating in Manhunt International?
Participating in Manhunt International is not only for myself, but for my family and the whole country (Philippines) as well. I would like to change the bad image of Male Pageantry in the Philippines. I would like to become good example, and inspires Filipino people, I will use my title as Manhunt Philippines for a good platform and cause and influence the society. Competing internationally is a great opportunity to show to the world the best of the Filipino and the heritage of my people.
For myself, it is a privilege to represent my country, build my reputation as person and lifetime experience that never be forgotten.

Photo source: Philippine Fashion Week
Till what extent can you go to win Manhunt International 2012?
Hard work, Discipline, Self confidence and Faith to God are important cards on my hands.

If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
If I’m not lucky, still I am the Manhunt Philippines 2012. I will make my reign productive and memorable one. I would like to become businessman and happy with my own family in the near future.

Finally, what's your special message to your fans & reader of "The Stunning Angels" blog?
Dear Citizen of the World:
Pageant observers and enthusiast, fans and friends. New Manhunt International will be proclaimed this year, which named as Male Model of the Year. It is a great opportunity for me to be a part of this competition. I’m proud to represent my country and my people. Thanks for your time for knowing me more. To StunningAngels thanks this opportunity to connect the world.
MARAMING SALAMAT, MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT.....
With so much Love,
June Mac
Photo by Mark Alvarez
June’s Favorites
My favorite quote:  Everything is possible if you believe in it.
My favorite cuisine: Spaghetti and palabok
My favorite artist:  Brad Pitt and Adam Sandler
My favorite color:  Blue
My favorite movie: Too many to mention
My favorite song:  “Lead me Lord” and “Because of you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
June Macasaet, Mr. Manhunt International Philippines 2012
High Street models Managements
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...