• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview - Mr. International Netherlands: SEBASTIAAN VAN DER WERF


Before participating at Mister International Netherlands 2014 Pageant, what did you do?
I was and stil am Teamleader at the Albert Heijn.

Tell us about your family!
I really don’t have much family actually. I have my mother who means the world for me. She has been always alone and she is a true inspire for everybody! I don’t know anybody who has such a strong mentality as her!


If you showed me around your country, where would you take me?
I would show you my city(Heemstede) were I live and came from. I have learned never to forget where you came from!

Name one living person that inspires you!
My Mother

If you could have dinner with Dutch famous person, who would it be and why?
Prime minister, because he knows something I don’t. I want to know how he made it to the prime-minister and what’s his story is?


About same-sex marriage, support it or not? Explain why?
My mother has two gay friends who also are my step-fathers. So practically I grew up with them and will always love them for who the are and have much respect for them because we all know how the world is these days.

If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: Mahatma Gandhi or Nelson Mandela? Why?
Nelson Mandela, What that man ahieved in live is a true live story and it shows us that everything is possible whit the right mindset.

Everyone has a mission in life. What do you think your mission is?
To be different then all the other people! What is the meaning of living If everybody would be the same… I want to make people better and help them.


Did you dream of becoming a Mister (in pageantry world)?
I actually did not dream to be a Mister International, but then I was asked and it made me very flattered/curious and I would set everything aside to be a Mister International

How did you prepare yourself for Mister International Netherlands 2014?
I prepared myself on the internet and what does it actually means and I was asking many questions to the people who produced it included The miss India and miss België

Among all the contestants, who do you think is your strongest rival? (you have to mention one name!)
Danny Wieland.

If you win Mister International Netherlands 2014, what are your plans for the future?
My plan is very simple! I want to inspire and help other people who are very insecure about them self. I want the world to know that everything is possible! If you have dreams make sure you follow them and let them come out!

Sebastiaan’s Favorites
What is your favorite food? A nice salad with salmon, spinach and some vagetables and nuts
What is your favorite movie? Intouchables
What is your favorite animal? Lion
What are your two favorite colors? Red and white
Name your favorite book! De voedselzandloper
Name your favorite magazine! Men’s Health
What is your favorite song or music video? Mad world-Gary Jules
Who is your favorite celebrity? Arnold Schwarzenegger
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Straciatella



Interview by:
Chilton Sampono & Sebastiaan

Banners by:
zephEnd

Photographer:
Mark van Velsen

Special Thanks to:
Lyron Martina, The National Director

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...