• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview - Mr. International Netherlands: PIETER MINZE VRIES


Before participating at Mister International Netherlands 2014 Pageant, what did you do?
Before I participated at Mister International Netherlands I studied Leisure and Hospitality and I’m still studying it.

Tell us about your family!
I have loving parents whom still together. Also I got one little brother aged 18 and one “big” sister aged 24. Never would trade them for anyone in the world.


If you showed me around your country, where would you take me?
I would take you to my city where i live in. Then i will show you sightseeyings in the city I live in. Perhaps not so many sightseeyings but more than enough.

Name one living person that inspires you!
Ian Eastwood! I love dancing and as far that I have seen he is the best hiphop dancer and dancechoreographer in my opinion.

If you could have dinner with Dutch famous person, who would it be and why?
My girlfriend is my dutch famous person. So I would have a dinner with her. Why, because I think she deserves it.


About same-sex marriage, support it or not? Explain why?
I do support same-sex marriage. Men and women should be able to marry whom they love. Even though it goes against my religion.

If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: Mahatma Gandhi or Nelson Mandela? Why?
I think i’ll choose Mahatma Gandhi, the words he spoke are very inspirating. Not only for me but I think for other people as well. I would like to be an inspiration to for other people!

Everyone has a mission in life. What do you think your mission is?
I think my mission in life is to help others. Give but don’t ask anything for in return.


Did you dream of becoming a Mister International?
No, did not dream of becoming a Mister. To be honest I did not know there were competitions for that. No I do know that I have to admit, sometimes I dream a little bit of becoming  a Mister.

How did you prepare yourself for Mister International Netherlands 2014?
Still preparing for it. Healthy diet and train everyday.

Among all the contestants, who do you think is your strongest rival? (you have to mention one name!)
Everybody actually but if I have to mention 1 in particular I think Danny Wieland is my strongest rival. He is kind, well trained and has charisma. Of course I would be happy the winner even if it’s not me.


If you win Mister International Netherlands 2014, what are your plans for the future?
I would like to continue in the modeling career. And go to the grand final offcourse

Pieter's Favorites
What is your favorite food? Babi Ketjap!
What is your favorite movie? Transformers 1,2 and 3! Can’t will till the fourth one is released!
What is your favorite animal? Wolf, Alaska Malamute
What are your two favorite colors? Burgundy and blue
Name your favorite book! The Holy Bible
Name your favorite magazine! Top Gear
What is your favorite song or music video? My favorite song is Stevie Wonder – Superstition.
Who is your favorite celebrity? Will Smith
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Mango


Interview by:
Chilton Sampono & Pieter Minze

Banners by:
zephEnd

Photographer:
Mark van Velsen

Special Thanks to:
Lyron Martina, The National Director
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...