• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview - Mr. International Netherlands: KUSAD YAMAN


Before participating at Mister International Netherlands 2014 Pageant, what did you do?
I studied pedagogy, and work in our family company

Tell us about your family!
My parents are from Turkey, we are a friendly and funny family! They are very supportive.


If you showed me around your country, where would you take me?
If I could show you something of my country, I would show you the tulips in Netherlands. The typical Dutch flowers.

Name one living person that inspires you!
There is not just one person, but all my friends and especially my family inspire me to work hard for the finals and also in life.

If you could have dinner with Dutch famous person, who would it be and why?
Doutzen Kroes, because she is one of the top models of the Netherlands and she is beautiful!


About same-sex marriage, support it or not? Explain why?
I can’t say nothing about same-sex marriage, I can only respect them.

If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: Mahatma Gandhi or Nelson Mandela? Why?
They are both special people, I would most like them to both be reborn. I can’t choose one of them, because I believe everybody is unique in its own way.

Everyone has a mission in life. What do you think your mission is?
I want a better world, but I can’t do it alone. Therefore, I would like to support charities that help people in need.


Did you dream of becoming a Mister International?
It has been a dream of 4 years to be a mister, and now I’m in the finals. I am very happy and do not want to miss my chance and I put everything in it.

How did you prepare yourself for Mister International Netherlands 2014?
I train hard and do every day my workouts, eat healthy and stay focused to the final night.

Among all the contestants, who do you think is your strongest rival? (you have to mention one name!)
They are all very good, but I think my strongest rivals are Ali and Micheal.


If you win Mister International Netherlands 2014, what are your plans for the future?
I want to become an international model and actor who does charity works.

Kusad’s Favorites
What is your favorite food? Chicken
What is your favorite movie? Fast and Furious
What is your favorite animal? Kangal Turkish Dog
What are your two favorite colors? Red & white
Name your favorite book! Cilgin Turkler
What is your favorite song or music video? Roy Jones can’t be touched
Who is your favorite celebrity? Adriana Lima
What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Strawberry


Interview by:
Chilton Sampono & Kusad Yaman

Banners by:
zephEnd

Photographer:
Mark van Velsen

Special Thanks to:
Lyron Martina, The National Director
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...