• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Interview with Christo Du Plessis, Mister International South Africa 2011



The Stunning Angels presents Christo Du Plessis, Mr International South Africa 2011 in an exclusive interview session. Let us find out a little more about him...




1. What would your friends describe you?
Honest, fun, trustworthy friend that’s slightly hard headed

2. In your own words, who's Christo Du Plessis?
I am a very dedicated and hard working person that will do anything in my power to help others. Even though I am outgoing and confident in the public eye I see myself as very shy and humble.

 Photographer: David Colyn

3. Tell us something that many people don't know about you.
Well my family and friends know but the rest don’t. I am a dedicated gamer and play online almost every night during the week. Not over weekends though
 
 Photo : www.mr-rsa.co.za

4. Describe the town where you grew up?
It’s a small town right next to a beautiful river. The people are very loving and will make anyone feel welcome. I think growing up in a small town helped me to stay humble threw out my career. Small town guy making it in the big world.


5. Tell us about your family. What happened when you told them your desire to be Mister? Did they support you?
My family supports me with everything I do in life. They like to see me happy and I think they know the only way for me to be truly happy with myself is to take on adventures like this one.


6. Before participating in a male beauty pageants, were you interested in them or did you dream of becoming a Mister?
One of my biggest goals in life is to inspire and help people in whatever shape or form. Beauty pageants are one of the best ways to do this. So yes I have always been interested in them and what opportunities they create 


7. What were your reasons for joining Mr. International South Africa 2011?
It seemed like the most logical step to do to get worldwide exposure

 Photo by Albert Bredenhann

8. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
My smile. There is no cheaper and easier way to brighten up someone’s day then just to smile at them


9. What is your worst quality?
I can sometimes be too hard on myself and can get very irritated and frustrated if and don’t achieve my goals


10. Tell us about your preparations for the 2011 Mr International pageant.
I generally live a healthy lifestyle. But for such a big event like this even a healthy person like me has to be strict on my diet and training. But the most important part for me is mental focus. To not get overwhelmed by the occasion. To stay calm and collected

 Christo in Rapport Model Of The Year

11. Who inspires you? Any idol in life?
I don’t really have one that I look up to. I would rather say any that has used his/her power to truly change other people life is an inspiration to me.  Outside of this industry I would say Steve Jobs. He was never afraid to think outside the box and he had that never say die attitude. I really admire that. RIP Steve


12. Which do you think is your best quality for winning the title of Mister International?
I think if people spent a little bit of quality time with me they will soon see that I am a very trustworthy and dedicated person. Therefore I will be a great ambassador for this pageant.

 Photographer: Jaco Boshoff - Mardos Vanderbijlpark

13. Have you already seen the photos of the other contestants? which ones do you think are your strongest rivals?
No I have not. I don’t really trust photos. To me it’s best to meet the candidates in person first. I like to think that for now we are all on even grounds


14. If you don’t win Mister International 2011, what are your plans for the future?
I’d like to be an inspiration to people young and old. I don’t know what the future holds. All I know is that I will never stop chasing my dreams. I won’t let life pass me by.  That’s just not who I am.

Photo by Enigma

15. What's your special message to your fans & supporters?
Thank you so much for all the support so far. I will not be the person I am today if it weren’t for all of you. When times are tough I know I can’t quit and let all of you down. You are my motivation.


»Personal Motto: “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”  

»Personal Goal: To live life to the full and have no regrets 

»Personal Dream Destination (Place): Heaven

»Favorite Food: Steak, chips and veggies

»Favorite Color: Blue

»Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans

»Favorite Book: Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography

»Favorite Hobby: Being active 
  
»Favorite Sport: Rugby Union 

»Favorite Actor/Actress: Kate Hudson

»Favorite Singer/Band: Green Day
 
»Favorite Song: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

  

Thank you very much Christo for this interview, thank you for sharing with us, The Stunning Angels wish you good luck and success in The 2011 Mister International pageant


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interviewed by Zeph End
 
Photos courtesy:
www.mr-rsa.co.za, Enigma, J
aco Boshoff, Albert Bredenhann, Davis Coolin, Louis Botha

Special thanks to
Jay Nell, National Director
Christo Du Plessis, Mister International South Africa

Published by thestunningangels.blogspot.com on November 18th, 2011


PS: I apologize if there are errors in the writing of the title, name, etc.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...