• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Interview with Maxim Vanderstappen, Mister International Belgium 2011




The Stunning Angels presents Maxim Vanderstappen, Mr International Belgium 2011 in an exclusive interview session. Let us find out a little more about him...




1. What would your friends say to describe you?
Funny boy with a lot of friends

2. In your own words, who is Maxim Vanderstappen?
A friendly boy with a lot of ambition

3. Tell us something that many people don't know about you.
I have 3 sisters

4. Describe the town where you grew up?
I grew up in Diest. It’s a small town where a lot of nice people living there..

5. Tell us about your family. What happened when you told them your desire to be Mister? Did they support you?
Yes, my family gave me best support. They love me and do a lot for me.

6. Before participating in a Mister Belgium Pageant, what did you do?
And did you dream of becoming a Mister?
Before my participation in Mr Belgium, I was the same boy as now. Just a normal Belgian boy with a lot of ambition, and I played a lot of sports like basketball.
I didn’t dream to become a Mister Belgium because I didn’t know that competition.

7. What were your reasons for joining the Mister Belgium?
My mother registered me in the Mister Belgium Pageant. I don't know anything.

8. What is your favorite part of your body & why?
My favorite part is my hair.

9. What is your worst quality?
I am not possible against my loss

10. Any beauty queens/kings that you really admire and who inspires you? Any idol in life? Why?
Kobe Bryant. He is the best basketball player ever !!

11. Tell us about your preparations for the 2011 Mr International pageant.
I do not have a special preparation. Some activities that I do are fitness and practice my English.

12. Which do you think is your best quality for winning the title of Mister International?
I am a honest boy who never had a problem with someone, and I have a big heart.

13. Have you already seen the photos of the other candidates? which ones do you think are your strongest rivals?
I have not seen all the candidates but I think Brazil is my strongest rival.

14. If you don’t win Mister International 2011, what are your plans for the future?
Just like now. School, sport and modeling activity.

15. What's your special message to your fans & supporters?
Thank you for the people who supported me. I am very grateful and I will never forget that.


»Personal Motto: Carpe Diem !
»Personal Goal: Becoming Mister international 2011
»Personal Dream Destination (Place): Hawaii
»Favorite Food: Pizza
»Favorite Color: Blue
»Favorite Hobby: Sport
»Favorite Sport: Basket Ball
»Favorite Book: I don’t read !
»Favorite Movie: The Hangover
»Favorite Actor/Actress: Angelina Jolie
»Favorite Singer/Band: Bruno Marz
»Favorite Song: Racoon with  Love You More


Thank you very much Max for this interview, thank you for sharing with us, The Stunning Angels wish you good luck and success in The 2011 Mister International pageant


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interviewed by Zeph End, Ratna Kurnia

Special thanks to
Maxim Vanderstappen, Mister International Belgium

Published by thestunningangels.blogspot.com on November , 2011


PS: I apologize if there are errors in the writing of the title, name, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...