• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Jorge Suarez, Manhunt International Costa Rica 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Jorge Suarez in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in just one word, and explain why!
Persistent, probably am not the tallest, or the stronger, or the most beautiful men of the world, but I got the attitude, to get where ever I want, I may make a mistake but I won’t failed twice, and I’ll keep going until rich my objective no matter what it takes I will give my 100% and more.

When have you been very proud of yourself in your life?
There are many! But many moments that I´ve been proud of myself but there is one that I just love it, just for you to understand my point of view allow me to explain you from the beginning when I was 15 I started to play with a indoor soccer team, at the time we played in third division, in that team I find another family, Years passed and we finally get to be in first division but by that moment our team was not the same, all my teammates of when I was 15 wasn´t in the team anymore maybe because there weren´t good enough, the only one who remained in the team, was me, one year later our team get to the final of the first division national championship, on that game I did 4 goals and we won 4-3 from that way making us champions, when turned to see the fans all of my teammates of when I was 15 were there supporting me, that is the moment I´ve more been proud of myself
Photo credit: Reinas de Costa Rica 
If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
Prince William of course, before I explain you why allow me to tell you that I do admire Mr. Beckham and Mr. John but William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor is someone who really inspires me, just to say a little bit of him, when he was 10 years old they parents got divorce, and later on he lost his mother in a tragic car accident, he came out forward, he studied geography, biology and history of art, he decided to take a year of social service and participated in the British Army training thus passing the final stage of his service in Raleigh International volunteer Chile where did everything and even washing toilets as any other volunteer. If I could be on his feet, well there are no words to describe how I would feel 

If you had fifteen minutes a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
To be honest with you I strongly believe that if I try harder than ever I will probably get any single thing that I want, I don´t want to sound arrogant but I know that the one who really wants something can reached, however I consider myself very curious, I would love to know about the future, so if I had 15 minutes to do anything I want I would go to the future maybe 2000 years ahead and not only see but learn, that would be an amazing thing for me

Photo credit: Reinas de Costa Rica
What is the one feature you would change about yourself and why?
I know that am not a perfect human been, I know there are so many thing to learn about, I know that I make mistakes every day, but I just love the way I am, and I always trying to get better, to learn, to be a better person, so no. I wouldn´t change nothing about me, if I have to make a mistake I will, that is the best way to learn anyway

What do you want to gain by participating in Manhunt International?
Am gaining already, am learning, am getting a better person, am improving myself both physically and psychologically, was during this preparation that I learned that you can achieve everything you propose, dreams happens, am sure about that because am living one right now

Till what extent can you go to win Manhunt International 2012?
At the beginning of this year I had a dream, my dream was be Mr. Manhunt Costa Rica 2012, it wasn’t easy but am here now, during this competition I am going to be with contestants with probably more experience than me, but for me Mr. Manhunt is not only about experience is about attitude, and right now I have another dream be Mr. Manhunt international 2012, surely the most ambitious dream I ever had, therefore I will fight and give everything from me and If that is not enough I will give more and more until reach it.

Photo credit: Reinas de Costa Rica 
If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
As I said before, I don´t want to sound arrogant but am not thinking about losing however I have a plan already for after the competition, I want to stay in ASIA not only working as a model but learning, studying, get to know different cultures, get to know the world, this is one of my dreams also and working hard I know I can make it happen

Finally, what's your special message to your fans & reader of "The Stunning Angels" blog?
First I want to say thanks to “The Stunning Angels" blog for give me the opportunity to express myself and so readers can know me a little better. Am living a dream right now, but did not get here by my own, behind me there are so many people involved, and I owe them all, anyone who believes in me I am going to promise you something, am not going to let you down and to Costa Rica I want to say I will make you feel proud of me
Photo credit: Reinas de Costa Rica 
Jorge’s Favorites
My favorite quote is “Luck is for those who need it; success is for those who work”
My favorite cuisine is rice pudding “arroz con leche”
My favorite artist is Michael Jackson
My favorite color is Yellow
My favorite movie is Armageddon
My favorite song is “3 little birds” of Bob Marley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
Jorge Suarez, Mr. Manhunt International Costa Rica 2012
 Reinas de Costa Rica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...