• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Alexandre Cheraibi, Mister World France 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Alexandre Cheraibi in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him


Describe yourself in three adjectives and explain why.
Sociable, Smiling and Natural
Sociable because I love to make contact with people. Smiling because I am proud person and everything I do, I do it with pride. Natural because I am just myself.

What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
My biggest accomplishment so far is to represent France and to participate at Mister World.

Tell us about some of your family's traditions.
As a very united family one of our traditions is to spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve together.
Photo courtesy John Hart/Manhunt France
Tell us five strong points about your country.
The Charm
Gastronomy
Architecture
Beaches
Mountains

What is your best quality? And what is your worst quality?
One of my best qualities is to be there all the time for my friends and family. The worst one is to be tough with my own person and towards the others.

If you had to choose between a fit body and a fit mind, which would you choose?
I would choose a fit body because I already have a fit mind.

Photo courtesy John Hart/Manhunt France
If it was possible to take one thing along with you after your death, what would it be? Why?
I guess I would take all my memories with me because I owe them everything I am today.

What was your main reason to participate in Mister World 2012?
My main reason to participate in Mr. World 2012 is to represent my country (France), its values and to be a good ambassador of beauty, desire and charm in the world.

Tell us about your preparations for the pageant.
I prepared myself in different domains such as photography, sports, cooking and mentally to be up to all expectations.

Photo courtesy John Hart/Manhunt France 
Why should Mister World Organization select you as the new titleholder?
Mister World should choose me for what I am as person, for my capacities in all domains and as a spontaneity way and joy of living life.

Which fast track do you believe will make you a semi-finalist in Mr. World pageant: sport, modeling, or talent? And why?
I believe that modeling or Sport will make me one of the semi-finalists because I believe in my capacities and potential.

Photo courtesy John Hart/Manhunt France 
If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
I wish to become an actor or an international model. I was elected “Manhunt France 2012” and I will be representing my country for one year as.

What's your special message to your fans & reader of TheStunningAngels blog?
I wish to thank all my fans & TheStunningAngels blog readers for their support and I would like to tell everyone to believe in their dreams because they can become true. I also would like to invite my fans to visit my Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-World-France/162447163896844?ref=hl)  and www.manhuntfrance.com  for further information. I love you all. 

Photo courtesy John Hart/Manhunt France

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
Alexandre Cheraibi, Mister World France 2012
Roberto Gay, National director of France

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...