• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Evan Siau, Mister International Malaysia 2012


The Stunning Angels proudly presents Evan Siau in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him



Who is Evan Siau? Tell us something that will make us remember you.
Evan Siau is the guy who has an aura to influence you to be in uplifted mood and always smiley.

Which word best describes you: sexy, smart, handsome or talented? And why?
Charming. That’s the comments I always get by how people appreciate me. The only reason for this I think it’s because I always put on a smile to everyone, anytime, anywhere.

Tell us something interesting about your country Malaysia that people might not know.
The largest cave chamber in the world is the Sarawak Chamber in Gunung Mulu National Park in Sarawak, which can easily accommodate a Boeing 747-200. Sabah, Malaysia is home to the Rafflesia, the largest flower in the world.

Photo courtesy: Evan Siau
If you could have dinner with celebrity, who would it be and why?
Hugh Jackman. He’s my idol, I think he is a multi-talented artist who act, sing, dance, and any presenting performances. I would like to have a chit chat with him and hopefully gain some advices from him.

If you were to be reborn, whom would you choose to be born as: David Beckham, Prince William or Sir Elton John? Why?
Sir Elton John definitely, he inspired and healed so many people in this universe with his songs and music. As a theatre performer I wish I could write musical numbers as great as him.

Photo courtesy: Evan Siau 
Other than physical appearance, what do you like most about yourself?
I like myself as an easy going person, I can be kind and helpful to anyone, as I love meeting new people, I treat every person I meet as an important person, I like to cheer up everyone around me I don’t know why but it’s natural in me.

What are your BEST and WORST part of your body?
My best part is my height, and my worst part is my waist! Haha

Photo by Eddie Guyuno 
Why do you want to be Mister International?
It is the greatest opportunity I can meet energetic and outstanding young men from all over the world! It’s great to make friends with people who share the same interests! And also with the Mister International title, it really helps in my career as a performer.

If you don't win the title, what are your plans for the future?
Whether I win or don’t win, I’ll continue with my old plan, always fight to be a better me, both in personalities, career, health, family and sociability. I need to be more successful and one day I will be capable enough to help the society, and repay my lifelong dept to my parents.

Photo courtesy: Evan Siau 
Evan’s Favorites
My favorite quote is “Do not be the second best of someone else, but the best of yourself”.
My favorite cuisine is Lemon Chicken
My favorite artist is Hugh Jackman
My favorite color is Yellow/Blue
My favorite movie is Avatar
My favorite song is When You Believe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview by zephEnd

Special Thanks
Evan Siau, Mister International Malaysia 2012
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...