• Mister World 2014

    Mister World 2014 final at The Riviera International Conference Centre, Torbay, Devon, England on June 15

  • Mister International 2013 Coverage

    The 8th edition of the Mister International pageant, will be held in Skenoo Hall Jakarta-Indonesia on November 21

  • Mister Brasil 2014 Coverage

    The final on 10 May

  • Mister International Netherlands

    Exclusive Interview

Exclusive Interview with Janet Farida van Klaveren, Miss International Suriname 2013

The Stunning Angels proudly present Janet van Klaveren Miss International Suriname in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about her...

Describe yourself. What do you think about yourself, and do you think people perceive you in the same way? 
I would say I’m someone who’s confident, optimistic, compassionate, candid, curious, communicative, intelligent, courageous and generous with a good sense of humor. I do think that people perceive me in the same way.


Tell me one thing about you that you find the sexiest. 
I find my slenderness the sexiest.

Do you remember your very first date? What was it like? 
I think I was very nervous, because dating was very new to me, but at the same time I was excited to spend the day with him.

You are given a choice between becoming the world’s most famous super model, writer or teacher. Your choice? 
I would choose to become a teacher, because I would love to contribute to the success of tomorrow’s future, which is our youth from today. And since I love helping others with math and languages, amongst others, I think I would be very good at it.


Just pick one. “Smart but Ugly” or “Dumb and Beautiful”. Who will you like to be? 
I don’t think that there are ugly or dumb people. Everyone is different and gifted in their own way. So I wouldn’t want to be neither one of them. I know for myself that I’m smart and beautiful in my own way.



How did you prepare yourself for Miss International 2013?
For Miss International 2013 I prepared myself mentally to be able to handle any situation and be at peace at all times, and physically to stay in shape and to be at my best during the competition.
What advice, if any, did you get from your predecessor?
I got a lot of good advice from my predecessor, but what I’ll remember the most is to stay focused at all time, but still enjoy every moment and to be at my best.



Which one do you think is your best quality for winning the title of Miss International?
I think that every part of my body and my inner beauty will contribute to winning the title of Miss International 2013.

If you don’t win, what are your plans for the future?
I’m definitely going for the win, but if not so, I would like to represent my country in other international beauty pageant competitions and share everything I’ve learned with my Surinamese pageant sisters. In the mean time I will focus on getting my Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental technology.


What's your special message to your fans & our fellow readers?
With positive thoughts come positive deeds and positive results. So with their positive energy and support I will get through the competition and win the main title!

Janet's favorites
What is your favorite food?
Surinamese soups and junk food

What is your favorite movie?
Tyler Perry’s movies

What is your favorite animal?
Poodle 

What are your two favorite colors?
White and silver

Name your favorite book!
Love story by Erich Segal

Name your favorite magazine!
I love reading articles/magazines about fashion, enternainment and science

What is your favorite song or music video?
So amazing – Luther Vandross

Who is your favorite celebrity?
The Kardashians

What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate
Interview
Zeph End & Janet van Klaveren
Special Thanks
Chilton Sampono, National director
Visit
www.misssurinamenow.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...